Extremist SPLC Puts Dr. Ben Carson on its ‘Extremist Watch List’
The folks at the Southern Poverty law Center (SPLC) have labeled famed neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson an “extremist.” Here’s a list of some of his “extremist” views:
- “Marriage is between a man and a woman.”
- “[I]f we can redefine marriage as between two men or two women or any other way based on social pressures as opposed to between a man and a woman, we will continue to redefine it in any way that we wish, which is a slippery slope with a disastrous ending, as witnessed in the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire.”
- “Obamacare is really the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And … in a way, it is slavery.”
- “I mean [our government and institutions] are very much like Nazi Germany. … You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they really believe.”
- “What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up by Bible, you know what I see? I see the first individual in the universe, God, and he’s given us a system. It’s called a tithe.”
I know, you are as shocked as I am after reading these extremist statements by Dr. Carson. In President Obama’s interview with Vox, he said the following: “[Americans] just don’t have a common place where we go to get common facts and a common worldview the way we did 20, 30 years ago.” Twenty or 30 years ago none of the things Dr. Carson stated would have been considered extreme. The majority of people would have agreed with Dr. Carson. The extremism is coming from the radical Left side of the political spectrum, and President Obama is leading the charge, and the extremist courts are back him up.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a far left fundraising machine that’s always looking for a fund raising tool. The organization rakes in tens of millions of dollars every year from suckers who believe that the SPLC is after their best interests. When it couldn’t find enough white supremacists, KKKers, and Neo-Nazis to scare liberals into giving more money, it expanded its fundraising opportunities by creating a Hate Groups and Extremist Watch Lists.
When you study more about the SPLC, you quickly learn that the organization supports abortion on demand, same-sex marriage, and every discredited leftist cause imaginable.
While the SPLC started out as an organization with noble ideals, lately its activities have degenerated into manufacturing a hate-group litmus test that can include any group that opposes liberal causes like homosexuality and unrestricted open borders. If you and yours oppose illegal immigration, you are identified as a hater. If you take a strong stand against the practice of homosexuality and oppose homosexual marriage, you are an extremist of the first order.
The SPLC has found the fund-raising secret: Convince gullible people that if they don’t send a big fat check to the SPLC — the defenders of all that is holy and good — these haters will come after them. The fund raisers at the SPLC have done a great job in getting enough people to believe that their organization is the last protector of freedom in America. If the SPLC is not on the job going after manufactured hate groups, Jews, blacks, and homosexuals will be torn from their homes and executed in the streets.
A story that the liberal media only barely covered, one of SPLC’s supporters assaulted the headquarters of the Family Research Council.
“FRC’s appearance on the list gained national attention in 2012 when a gunman, Floyd Corkins, entered FRC headquarters with the intent of killing everyone there. FRC’s building manager, Leo Johnson, subdued Corkins and was shot in the process. Corkins targeted FRC after finding the group on Hatewatch. SPLC has continued to label FRC a hate group even after the shooting.
“All the groups listed on Hatewatch, with the exception of black separatists, [George Yancey, professor of sociology at the University of North Texas] notes, are either political or religious conservatives. Yancey believes this is because SPLC is a liberal organization and it is using subjective criteria to choose which groups belong on the list.”
The Southern Poverty Law Center is out to silence Christians – black and white — who believe that homosexuality is unnatural, immoral, and hurtful to society. The SPLC is acting as an enabling institution to other anti-Christian groups hell-bent on destroying reputations and ministries in the name of “social justice.”