16 Undeniable Truths About Guns and Gun Control
1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
2. “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.”
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 84,999,987 firearms owners didn’t kill anybody yesterday and won’t kill anybody today.
12. The United States Constitution © 1791.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of “shall not be infringed” do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.