10 Reasons Why Liberals Hate Stacey Dash
Actress Stacey Dash is a new contributor for Fox News. How did this happen? It all started during the 2012 election.
“During the 2012 presidential election, Dash received heavy criticism for endorsing Republican candidate Mitt Romney on her personal Twitter account. Since then, she has come under fire for supporting Paula Deen during the celebrity chef’s racial slur scandal, slamming Jay Z and Beyonce for visiting Cuba, and speaking out against Oprah Winfrey’s comments about Trayvon Martin’s death.”
Dash escaped the liberal plantation and refused to join the Race-Card Club.
As expected the left-wing, war on conservative black women, “tolerant” bloggers went into action to work her over, saying some of the most hateful things about a woman who is only expressing her opinions.
She hasn’t budged. In fact, she’s stepped up her advocacy by joining Fox News. So why all the hate and vitriol? Why do so many people – most of them blacks – hate her so much?
- Stacey Dash is a whole lot nicer to look at than Nancy Pelosi and makes much more sense when she talks.
- Stacey Dash is like Barack Obama. She’s half black. This is a problem for liberals since Dash is being embraced by conservatives. The race card can’t be used when Dash speaks for conservative causes. Of course, this doesn’t change anything for liberals since she’ll be continually portrayed as someone who has betrayed part of her race.
- Stacey Dash has not backed down. She has not apologized. This infuriates liberals to no end. They don’t know how to deal with people who stand up to bullies. Squishy conservatives have a lot to learn from her on this point. Bullies are cowards.
- Did I mention that Stacey Dash isn’t hard to look at? I think I did. But it bears repeating.
- Stacy Dash may end up drawing support from the muddled middle of millennial wanderers who don’t care for the attack-culture of liberalism and are wary of conservatives. Dash may give them a much needed voice.
- Dash trumps Oprah and is not afraid to take her on. When an interviewer asked Oprah if she thought people were against Obama because he was black, she responded, “There’s no question.” So why do so many whites like Stacey Dash? Because she’s half white? So is Obama. Dash will show its Obama’s policies not his race.
- While conservatives like to have celebrities endorse them, they are more concerned about their policy positions. It’s Dash’s less than celebrity status that helps rather than hurts her. She seems to be acting out of principle. Liberals really hate that. Liberal celebrities support liberal causes because the amount of money they make acting makes them feel guilty. A majority of liberal entertainers live above the causes they claim to support. They are hypocrites, flying around in their private jets while denouncing large carbon footprints.
- Stacey Dash isn’t just a pretty face like Nancy Pelosi, Patty Murray, or Barbara Mikulski. She has a good sense of humor. After stating that Hollywood is about making money, she went on to say, “If Obamacare were a movie, they would not make a sequel.”
- Stacey knows something about capitalism and how it creates jobs. “Her brother is Darien Dash, the CEO of DME Interactive Holdings, and her first cousin is Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.”
- Stacey Dash has taken on liberal hypocrites without blinking an eye. She asked her Twitter followers if they “care that The Jay Zs have taken the capital you have given them and funded a communist oppressive regime” of Cuba.
Feel free to contribute with your own reasons. Keep in mind that no one is perfect. I’m sure there will be some things Stacey Dash will say that I might not agree with. But unlike liberals, I’m willing to give her a chance.