New Publishing Projects. New Greg Bahnsen Book
Since being back at American Vision, we have produced a lot of new material with more to come. The one I’m most excited about is the publication of 22 lectures that Dr. Greg L. Bahnsen gave at American Vision’s Life Preparation Conferences. I listened to them again while driving. They are some of the best material Dr. Bahnsen has given. Greg was at his best as he delivered these talks to high school and college students.
There is a wealth of material in these talks that you won’t find anywhere else. They are filled with sound reasoning, biblical application, and numerous illustrations. Greg had a huge impact on my life. Much of my work is an extension of his.
His work in apologetics – the defense of the Christian faith – has reached international attention. Some of the best Christian apologists today stand on the shoulders of Greg Bahnsen as he stood on the shoulders of Cornelius Van Til and others.
Trending: ‘Socialism for Thee but not for Me’
The lectures have been transcribed and are being edited and proofread.
American Vision needs funds to publish the book when the preliminary work is finished. A one-time donation or monthly donation would be deeply appreciated.
To donate electronically click here or send your donation to American Vision, PO Box 220, Powder Springs, GA 30127.
As you know, I returned as President of American Vision in March of this year. A lot has taken place since then. Here’s a list of some of what we have been able to accomplish:
- I produced a video and audio course on “God and Governments” that will include a study guide. I’m still waiting for the finished product. The production will help introduce Christians to basic elements of government from a biblical perspective.
- I also did an extensive series on eschatology with filmmaker Darren Doane. The first “season” is on Amazon Prime. It’s titled “Gary and the End of the World.” If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can view it at my personal YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/345HOLK
- Darren and I are working on a sequel.
- Darren produced a short video on teaching the Bible in public schools taken from a longer interview I did. It’s gotten nearly 40,000 views.
- While at the Student Worldview Conference in Johnson City, TN, I gave five talks on various subjects. They are posted on American Vision’s Facebook page.
- Jeff Durbin and the folks at Apologia Studios invited me to address topics related to the Christian worldview, eschatology, law, and government. Apologia has an international reach.
- Last Days Madness is back in print with some new material and a new cover.
- I’m in the process of getting Wars and Rumors of Wars back in print.
- My new book Rapture and the Fig Tree Generation is being proofread. AV hopes to have it out before the end of the year or early next year. All the material is new.
Video content is big. We’re seeing an uptick in Facebook traffic as a result. This means we’ll be doing more. This also means we will need to buy some of our own equipment.
These and other planned projects require funding. I don’t like asking people for money, but it’s an inevitable part of American Vision’s ministry. It’s almost impossible to get material published through mainline Christian publishers.
American Vision is looking for monthly donors and some people who would be willing to fund the Bahnsen project. We need around $5000 to complete the project that includes transcription costs, proofreading, editing, and printing, and promotion.
Anything you can do will be appreciated and put to good use.
Donations can be given electronically by clicking here or sent to:
P.O. Box 220
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Thank you very much for your support.
Yours in Christ,