I’m Proud to be Called a Crazy A**hole Conservative by Lois Lerner
We all knew Lois Lerner had something to hide. Now some of her emails confirm it. The following is from Politico:
“Ex-IRS official Lois Lerner refers to some Republicans as ‘ass-holes’ and ‘crazies’ in an exchange from 2012, according to emails released by House Republicans on Wednesday.
“‘Maybe we are through if there are that many ass-holes,’ the former head of the IRS tax-exempt division wrote in an exchange with an unnamed non-IRS official, dated Nov. 9, 2012. Later she added: ‘We don’t need to worry about alien terrorists. It’s our own crazies that will take us down.’”
I’m proud to be considered crazy by the likes of Lois Lerner and other leftists.
Once a person or movement resorts to name calling, you know the debate is over and the name callers have lost. But because they are in power, they can maintain the façade that their policies are morally right, politically true, and constitutionally sound.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Who are the real crazies?
- Those that believe killing unborn babies is a moral and constitutional right.
- Those who believe one man sticking his penis in the rectum of another man is rational behavior and don’t know the difference between a real asshole and a vagina.
- Those who believe that same-sex marriage is a constitutional right based on the 14th Amendment that was written at a time when sodomy was considered a crime.
- Those who believe that spending our nation into debt will grow the economy.
- Those who believe that giving amnesty to people who broke the law will somehow give them respect for the law.
- Those who believe a 2700-page healthcare law, a law that keeps changing without the rule of law, will make healthcare better and cheaper.
- Those who believe that giving millions of dollars in bonuses to incompetent VA employees who have not done their jobs well will fix the agency.
- Those who believe that global warming is man-made and are afraid to debate those who have sound scientific evidence that it’s the normal cycles of nature.
- Those who believe that it’s right to force businesses to pay for a woman’s birth control, especially abortifacients.
- Those who want to force their employer to pay for birth control while donating $100,000 to her political campaign so she can vote for more laws to take my hard earned money from me.
- Those who believe that Cuba has a better healthcare system than America.
- Those who believe that changing the name of the Washington Redskins will help Native Americans in the same way that naming streets after Martin Luther King, Jr. has helped blacks.
- Those who believe disarming lawful citizens will stop criminals from being criminals.
- Liberals who push “climate change” nonsense as a world killer while flying around the world in private jets and living in big carbon footprint multi-million dollar homes.
- Those who believe there is no liberal media bias when liberal politicians admit that they work with the liberal media to get favorable reporting.